Heavenly Light

Heavenly Light
Read to see the light

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Love...Part 1/? of many?...

Love...yes a topic that I may have lots to say about, or nothing...well thats what some of my ex-girlfriends may have to say...because I find love so intriguing, satisfying and rewarding, when love ends, it is ultimately the bitter opposite of all of that, where bitterness and hatred collide with a newfound passion for anger and depression...Anyways...Ive stayed in my hole long enough and have kept a lot bottled in in the past year (I really have trouble using the same word twice in a row, but feel that 'in in' is necessary, grammatical editing suggestions are open...) and have a feeling it is now about to come gushing out in some form or another...So I am sitting at home listening to Marisa Montes, pretty much my favorite, 'feel good lets reminsce about how great love can be when Im mad at love' kind of music...Anyways the first song is entitled, "Amor I Love You" and I was lying on my couch listening to this music, as I have many times before, and she says...

(Note personal direct translation...)

"Hoje contei pra as paredes
Coisas de meu corazao...





So in a nutshell/word for word/literally I want to try and translate...

"Today I told to the walls
Things that are in my heart...




And that got me thinking, as I lied here listening, with no one except the walls around me, what has really been love for me in recent times...

And since I have been a little down on my faith in love...not necessarily for any reason, just the fact that I fall in and out of love easily and potentially frequently, thus a personal vendetta to try not to...but yearning for real love in this time period of reflection a certain circumstance came to mind...

Becky, whom I have refered to in this blog before, the girl who also brought her mom to Insomnia, the afterhours party and also co-inventor of the new coolest slang "dar far" and newest Hollywood/World Celeb and 'Gatekeeper of the Slide' at Slide, not to mention everything else wonderful she is and about her...but she takes the cake when it comes to genuine acts of love...I was headed from one after party to the next, and it was just one of those nights where drinks were just being spilled on me left and right, just a bad drink karma night, and then especially right as I was leaving one venue to the next, I got a full drink just spilled all over me...so as I am at the doorway of the next venue, drenched in Vodka from head to belly button, I start to explain to Becky at the door why I looked like I was sweating like an overweight pot bellied pig...and Becky, out of what I am dubbing as clear bt dar far love took her freshly poured first drink and spilled it alloverherself (note: 'alloverherself' also a new dar far word that will be added to common vocabulary of jumbled words like 'lotsashots' and 'whatsgoinon'"

So Becky spills her drink alloverherself right in front of me as I am articulating to her why I looked like a super idiot with my shirt all wet...

In any case, the short of the long of it is that is the night "Dar Far" was concieved because if one can only imagine later that night trying to type a text message may have been a little difficult and thus I concocted many typos that resulted in the conecption of a new world wide celebrity status/phenomenon called the "bt dar far Becky and Trent show...who are those people, they like think they are famous..."


No comments: