Heavenly Light

Heavenly Light
Read to see the light

Friday, January 25, 2008

Somewhere out there...

I finally got a new computer...so I got some of my pictures most of my music and a little bit of writing off of my old computer, not everything thought, which is sad, but maybe one day it will find a way back into my hands. From lost backpacks full of letters, clothes, gifts and personal items, to old boxes of used up notebooks from college class, to long lost love letters, to kitchen spices and funny items from the dollar store...many of my personal belongings have found new homes, lost in cyberspace and in someones stairway storage space. From computers erased to a backpack misplaced. From pencils erased, to water damage erased. I write this blog to an open audience, not knowing who anyone is nor for that matter who I am, but at least for some things, things that I decide to potentially share to the world at one time or another, and think openly on the items I no longer have, the content and siginfigance they contain or once had. Its tragic in a sense to dwell on those things, but in another light its almost refreshing to know that somewhere someone, whether it be disintigrated into the air so our earth can breath the energy or lost in someone's closet, waiting to show itself to its rightful owner once again...

To all my lost poetry, both electronic, hand written or in m head that never made it out...may they all manifest themselves in the way they were meant for this world!

2 comments:

Derek said...

Fuck yea- I still have a Trent Simpson towel and Jesus shirt floating around my apartment - fulfilling their destinies!

Did you hear? GW is the most expensive university IN THE WORLD: http://finance.yahoo.com/loans/article/104277/The-Worlds-Most-Expensive-Universities

Cade meu dinheiro, rapaz?

We have to make a trip around the world, meu- preparing everyone for the World Party

International Vagabond said...

haha, yeah at least that...damn the most expensive school in the world...im so glad Im embracing that to the fullest extent as a bartender...but not just any bartender, I can give portuguese lessons, I make the best Caipirinha in the world, I seek out potential investors for "Awesomeville" my future island community and most definitely promote World Party 2011, starting with World Town part II on Feb 23rd. We need to create a day...I say something like June 31st, February 30th on a leap year or September 31st...