Heavenly Light

Heavenly Light
Read to see the light

Friday, January 04, 2008

Awesome vs. Awesome pt 2: LL Cool J "I Need Love" vs. "Hey Lover" (song vs. video)

I remember when my roommate, Derek, and I would somehow manage to get a couple girls in our handicapped room on the first floor of JBKO at GW and put on the instrumental to this song and woo them to death!!!


A:

"I Need Love"


when making your awesome decsion give justice to simply the song for A and the Video for B

or

B:
"Hey Lover"

Nothin better about makin a whole somg about a girl you see at the bus stop everyday...creating a whole reality for her, which may or may not be true at all...I think I might relate to that..and definitely thinking about, "Toning you down wit...uh..vanilla ice cream..."



Which is more awesome, or has more mac...I dont know..
Love and Respek

No comments: