Heavenly Light

Heavenly Light
Read to see the light

Friday, October 19, 2007

ἀγάπη مكتوب

Props to the girl that inspires me the most...one who appreciates what I do, the things I do to be able to do them and the journey in between, past, present, and future! I call her when Im lost in Sacramento at 7 in the morning, or drunk at 3 in the morning...or drunk and lost at 5 in the morning in sacramento....

One who shares my ideals as avidly as I do in regards to such influential literature like Paulo Coelho...whom indeed I do aspire to be like...


http://the-life-of-mb.blogspot.com/

ἀγάπη

مكتوب


Oh...PS

I am now accepting offers to be funded to be a lifelong writer...

If I ever get enough money to begin to support other people I would start off with the dream fullfillment lifelong living fund...thus, for example, if this person were to magically exist my appliction would be as follows...


Position Applied for: Life long writer

Applicant: Trent Simpson

Resume: Traveler, poet, thinker,

Published works: Not really, but I do have a lot of missing journals floating around the world, a few blogs with words and pictures that sometimes make sense or link to other peoples things i find interesting, a few ideas that never really got past the pen and the pad but I know may be amazing one day...

THUS>>>I am applying for this position as a life long writer...I know the talent is there, but the inspiration needs to come from travel, hardship, women, sitting in coffee shops and watching people, gambling and winning, gambling and losing lots of money you dont have, being in love, thinking you are in love, redefining love as it changes through your perception of people, learning new things, succeeding, failing, being an idiot, being rebellious, doing things that for some reason are legal in some parts of the world and not in others and then doing them in more and more places and seeing how people interact in these scenarios, being individually curious, making new friends, not giving a shit and going along for a ride that, opening doors with your left hand if you are right handed, uh...etc...and with the inspiration will come creativity, however it manifests itself...the corporate word, real life and hustle and bustle block our most divine instincts...PASSION...searching for it, finding it, embracing and holding on to it when its there, and then redefining all of that again, because life is cyclical, people need interaction and creative things in their lives to spark their creativity in return....thus im not asking for a lot with this appliction...enough to know that I will be able to get by, live up the good times, embrace the hard times, build and define a life inspired by others and the world we live in that so many people tend to forget exists...to experience humanity, and see how it manifests itself in future endeavors and with words...to be a true writer of humanity, in whatever form that may take on...

Any offers can be emailed to me...

trentsimp@gmail.com

And if for some reason, i get to be that kind of sugar daddy, applications will be gladly accepted, and interview help in hungover states at revolutionary coffee houses...

1 comment:

Mirabelle said...

I WILL PAY YOU TO TRANSLATE BRIDA!! Seriously, I was looking online for translators the other day. We should talk a price soon. I'd give you money per section you translated over time. Or we can work it out that you translate and sell mass copies!!!!!