Heavenly Light

Heavenly Light
Read to see the light

Monday, May 07, 2007

Futbol Fun

A group of travelers were hanging out in their hostel lounge...






















"Don't go in the bathroom--I just took a Messy Kaká," said the Scottsman.


"Ya, Riquelme with that stench, you got to light a match," said the Brasilian.









"Ballaks!" said the Brit, "Im a get me another Klose of Guiness--any takers?"






"No man, Im gonna play some ping-pong--I be tryin to Mascherano my serve man!" said the Jamaican.







"Lets go" said the Dutchman as he Beckhamed him over to the ping-pong Rooney.








But the Jamaican was already too busy smokin some Drogba.

"Damn, I Totti was gonna come play with me," Complained the Dutchman.

"Dida see dat?! That crazy American just rolled by in his Ford Zidane. What a Buffon!" exlaimed the Jamaican.