Heavenly Light

Heavenly Light
Read to see the light

Friday, October 27, 2006

Letting Go

My last entry was entitled Move On, so thus I will call this one Letting Go. In my travels I have come across many amazing people, cultures, lifestyles that are all exciting and different. Because I bounce around so much, I see how so many people live around the world. Different types of people, at different ages all going through the same stages. Life is an isequnetial battle of tials, hishaps, good times and bad times. We cant dwell in the past when we are surrounded by dark clouds, we make the past look glorious and forget the rest. So, like me, I have tried to go back to all of my past lifestyles...and began to realize that was not the solution. But in order to let go I had to say goodbye. I had to say goodbye to each one of them before I coule move on. So move on and let go I will. One step at a time in the transitional period that we each have at one point in our lives.

No comments: